GeekHive is actively seeking a Quality Assurance Co-op to participate in the agile software development process through the creation and execution of test plans and cases, manual and automated test scripts, and issue management.
The QA Co-op will be working with the QA Manager on high profile projects to ensure that our developers' code meets organization standards and end-user requirements.
You will gain hands-on project expereince executing and documenting the testing of software/applications to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. This position will also work closely with Project Managers and technical peers to identify project needs.
- Work with multiple project teams in understanding requirements for new projects.
- Determine appropriate test strategy based on business requirements and design specifications.
- Provide estimates for testing tasks and responsibilities.
- Document and evaluate test results, track and manage defects and troubleshoot issues.
- Clearly define applicable testing procedures and expectations with business and development teams.
- Solid technical aptitude, proven analytical skills and a solid understanding of project quality.
- Knowledge of industry standards and methodology related to software quality assurance and testing.
What You'll Gain:
- Experience with the latest technologies
- Exposure to top tier clients & real-world experience
- Mentorship & guidance from industry experts
The Gritty Details:
Internships are on-site only and a minimum duration of 18 weeks. Housing, relocation assistance, and work sponsorships are not provided. GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.